When you’re traveling with your pet, finding a hotel that’s pet-friendly can be challenging. But it doesn’t have to be! We’ve rounded up five websites where you can find the most suitable hotels in popular destinations and at any time of the four seasons. Also we’ll inform you of the best deals and big discount for these hotels. So you can find the perfect place to stay for both you and your furry friend with our hand-picked 5 top pet-friendly hotels.
Table of Contents
Top 5 websites to find pet-friendly hotels 2022
Hotwire.com is a travel website that allows you to find deals on pet-friendly hotels. It’s pretty simple to use, and it has a few useful features:
- Hotels can be searched by location, price, or amenities. You can narrow down the search results based on whether they are pet-friendly or not (and what type of animal they allow).
- Hotels are presented as listings with pictures of their interiors and exteriors, so you can get an idea of what kind of place you’ll be staying in before booking it.
- Besides best hotels, travelers can also find cars, flights and vacation to plan a relaxing trip.
- Deals will change daily at various times throughout the day, so keep checking back if there’s something specific that catches your eye! Or you can simply follow Save.Reviews, we’ll keep you updated of the latest discounts, coupons, deals and special offers if any.
How to find pet-friendly hotels at hotwire.com and how to get pet-friendly hotel discount?
- Head to hotwire.com, select your destination, days of stay and number of guests and then click “Find a hotel”.
- You will see filters at the top. Click “Amenities” and select “Pet-friendly” to narrow down your choice.
- There are a list of hotels available for you to choose. Book at Save.Reviews for more pet-friendly hotel discount.
Hilton is a popular hotel brand that allows pets to stay in certain rooms. Their pet policy states:
- Pets are not allowed in all rooms at all times, and they must always be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Pet-friendly rooms are available for an additional fee of $75 per night.
- Certain restrictions may apply, such as size and breed limitations (see website for details). This is particularly important for guests with up to two dogs, larger dogs or additional pets.
So before booking, you have to make sure if they accept pets or offer a pet-friendly room. Some selected properties of Hilton do offer accommodations for canine guests, but you’d better know the pet fee or additional service fees before you go.
How to find pet-friendly hotels at hilton.com and how to get promos?
- Go the website, input your destination and click “Find a hotel”.
- Click on the “Fliters” button and then tick the “Pet-Friendly” box under “Hotel Features”.
- You will see a list of hotels available for you to choose. Book with Save.Reviews for more discount and hot deals.
Barcelo.com is a website where you can book your next vacation. The Barceló Hotel Group has a digital platform that offers unique experiences at destinations, backed by the company’s in-depth knowledge of the cities where its hotels are located. They have a great selection of hotels, resorts and apartments all over the world that are pet-friendly.
Barcelo.com makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for, whether it be a dog friendly beachfront property in New York or a family friendly resort with a pool in Chicago, there’s something for everyone on barcelo.com!
How to find pet-friendly hotels at barcelo.com and how to get coupons?
- Go to barcelo.com and enter a location in the search bar and press enter or click on “Search”.
- Then click the “Pets” from the filter menu on the left side of your screen.
- You will see a list of pet-friendly hotels near you or at another location, depending on where you are searching for.
- Choose whatever type of pet-friendly hotel that best suits your needs – dog friendly hotels, cat friendly hotels, etc., then view all available listings for specific locations, prices and amenities. Book with Save.Reviews for more discount and hot deals.
Booking.com is good for booking hotels and flights. You can also search for pet-friendly hotels using the “Pets” filter in the left sidebar, which will show you cities with available accommodations that welcome four-legged guests! If you’re trying to find a deal on a hotel, Booking has an extensive list of promotions going on at any given time—and often times this includes some pretty sweet deals!
If you want to find hotels or restaurants near major attractions or airports, Booking’s search engine does the trick nicely—just select “view map” at the top of their website and get started searching!
How to find pet-friendly hotels at booking.com and how to get special offers?
- Head to booking.com and enter a location in the search bar.
- You will see a filter column on the left side. Tick the “Pets allowed” box under “Facilities”.
- You will see a list of pet-friendly hotels near you or at another location, depending on where you are searching for. Book at Save.Reviews for more discounts and hot deals.
- Pet-friendly hotels: Find a great deal on pet-friendly hotels or even pet-friendly hotel chains when you book with Choice Hotels®. Stay at one of their more than 7,000 locations nationwide with your four-legged friends and save up to 55%.
- Save money: Save money by finding discounted rates on select hotels and resorts.
- Get tips: Learn how to keep pets safe and healthy while traveling with these helpful tips from their blogs and reviews.
- Book online: Book a room for yourself and your four-legged friend at Save.Reviews!
More tips that can help you plan for a fun and safe trip with your pets
Traveling with pets is a fun and exciting experience, but it can also be a stressful one. As a pet owner, you want to make sure that your furry friend is safe and happy, but also that you’re taking care of your own needs as well. We’ve put together this list of tips to help you keep your pet healthy and happy while traveling:
- Prepare your pet for travel. When you’re getting ready to go on vacation, it’s important to make sure that your pet is prepared too. The best way to do this is by making sure they’ve had all the shots and vaccines that their vet recommends for them so that they don’t get sick or spread diseases along the way. You should also make sure that any medications are up-to-date, especially if you have an older animal who may need regular doses of thyroid medicine or heartworm pills.
- Bring favorite toys and food: Your dog probably has his/her own set of favorite toys; bring those along when travelling so he/she can play with them while staying at the hotel (and maybe even share some with other family members). If possible, try bringing some treats as well! For cats who prefer wet food over dry cat food, consider buying some cans in advance before packing them in ice packs so they won’t spoil during transit time between planes/trains/boats etc..
- Start early. If you’re planning on driving somewhere with your pet, it’s important to start planning early so that they can get used to their new environment. Crate training and other forms of acclimation should begin at least two weeks before the trip begins.
- Make sure they’re comfortable in their carrier/carrier-like product. If your pet isn’t used to being in a crate or carrier for extended periods of time, make sure that it’s comfortable by giving it plenty of time in there before starting the journey.
With so many options, it’s easy to find a place that welcomes your pet and saves a lot at the same time. It’s time to hit the road!